Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Getting To Legend

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 21 2014 9:25 PM (5 replies)
  • Yakzies
    1 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 5:17 AM

Stuck at 61.32 avg on Tour Master and need -6 on 9 holes to lower my score ,  shooting a 5 under on 9 holes will not lower my score. Any suggestions ?  Shooting a 6 under on 9 holes is near impossible

Thanks for input

• ScottHope
    10,357 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 1:08 PM

Merions back 9 and Olympics front 9 both have a par of 34, you'd need only -4 there.  : )

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 1:20 PM

i pounded Andy's and Kia when i was in that spot ... know as a legend (62.19) its BPB f9 ... 

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 1:28 PM

Yakzies:
    Shooting a 6 under on 9 holes is near impossible

Others have done it, you have done it - don't worry! Time will fulfill your dream.

If you're in a hurry, just challenge some Legends for a match on KIA back nine.

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 2:00 PM

well  u ask'd

just keep doing what yer doing...

play same ole course over an over  ..then u will get to be ..

A ONE COURSE WUNDER LEGEND ...

there all over.... yea..they got the title... but if they join ya game on any other course ..they SUK ...get pist... blame WGT ... say ...i usally play alot better... bla bla bla ..an by 3rd hole they quit ,,,so they can protect their pretty lil FAKE AVG ...

THE GOOD LEGENDS...  have played all the courses  ..can break par on all of them .. an got to legend without ..working the system ..

ya only fooling yourself....

peace ...

ps... if ya don't have the creds to up grade yer equipment.... yer in for some sad times ..when u get moved back to the long tee's also...

my suggestion... play some ALT shot... enjoy ya TM tier as long as u can till u can buy the equipment it take's to play with the big boys...

what good is being an un prepared legend ..getting ya butt kik'd all day ??

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 9:25 PM
    Dropping the hybrid and getting three equally spaced wedges will make the job a lot easier.
RSS