Forums

Help › Forums

Re: CTH, 10'- pulse is now missing . . .

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 29 2014 7:08 AM (5 replies)
  • SanJuaneer
    9 Posts
    Tue, Oct 28 2014 10:01 AM

I have been playing this awesome game for about five years now, and there has always been the sound of a pulse which notified me that I was within ten feet of the cup during a "Closest To the Hole" tournament.  This has been missing for about a week now, and I am wondering what the deal with this might be.  Has this feature been removed from WGT, or is there something amiss on my own PC?  I have always appreciated this feature very much, and I hope that it has not been removed from WGT. If that is not the case, are their any suggestions as to what I might do to retrieve this feature on my own PC?

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, Oct 28 2014 11:20 AM

SanJuaneer:

I have been playing this awesome game for about five years now, and there has always been the sound of a pulse which notified me that I was within ten feet of the cup during a "Closest To the Hole" tournament.  This has been missing for about a week now, and I am wondering what the deal with this might be.  Has this feature been removed from WGT, or is there something amiss on my own PC?  I have always appreciated this feature very much, and I hope that it has not been removed from WGT. If that is not the case, are their any suggestions as to what I might do to retrieve this feature on my own PC?

We have not made any changes to the Heartbeat sound. Players still can hear this sound if they are within 10 feet from the hole in a CTTH game. I just played a round and was able to hear the sound. You may want to perform some troubleshooting and also check that the general sound on the computer is turned up.

• DaveDwingdale
    1,240 Posts
    Tue, Oct 28 2014 7:14 PM

Did you change any audio settings ?   the "heartbeat" sound is tied to the music volume, I believe.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Wed, Oct 29 2014 6:25 AM

DaveDwingdale:

Did you change any audio settings ?   the "heartbeat" sound is tied to the music volume, I believe.

I've never heard it even when a shot goes in but others I've played with can so idk lol

• SanJuaneer
    9 Posts
    Wed, Oct 29 2014 6:57 AM

Well . . .

• SanJuaneer
    9 Posts
    Wed, Oct 29 2014 7:08 AM

OK,

The troubleshoot was worth it! The volume was still still shown as full on the dial, but I had somehow inadvertently muted it otherwise . . .

Thank you for the assistance, I would have really missed that anticipatory feature!

Silly Guy

RSS