Forums

Help › Forums

Re: survey rip-offs

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 1 2014 4:09 PM (1 replies)
  • Jim3105
    14 Posts
    Sat, Nov 1 2014 2:16 PM

In general, surveys are a great way to earn credits.  In the past few months, I've earned enough credits to buy new high quality driver, 3 wood, hybrid, irons and putter.  Some of the surveys are worthless.  The surveys that offer 75 credits generally offer me about ten surveys for which I don't qualify because of my age and because i'm retired.  Sometimes, after about fifteen or twenty minutes of  rejection, I am awarded 5 credits.  Usually I get nothing.  Last night, I was entered into a survey that took about half an hour to complete.  At the end, I was thanked for my input and then I was offered another survey.  I received no credits  Even though I'm retired, my time is worth something.  I recognized the survey site that I had been working with and, had I taken that survey by going directly to the site instead of through WGT, I would have earned a dollar toward my next $100 amazon.com gift card.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sat, Nov 1 2014 4:09 PM

You do it of your own free will, you may change this behaviour. Value your time!

RSS