Forums

Help › Forums

Re: So When ?

Fri, Nov 7 2014 7:15 PM (3 replies)
  • lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Fri, Nov 7 2014 1:53 PM

So when did WGT add the champion green speed to practice rounds ? I didnt see any mention of it in the release notes . Thanks WGT now I can really get to work on my putting .

• Yasch
    310 Posts
    Fri, Nov 7 2014 2:58 PM

Nice find Lonnie.

Only time will tell if this was planned and never mentioned, or another blunder that will be taken away from us when they catch wind of this. If I was a betting man, I would choose the latter. Updates seem to bring forth anomalies, just like a previous update allowed us to practice on Cabo & Whistler, if only for a few hours.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Fri, Nov 7 2014 6:52 PM

Yasch:

Nice find Lonnie.

Only time will tell if this was planned and never mentioned, or another blunder that will be taken away from us when they catch wind of this. If I was a betting man, I would choose the latter. Updates seem to bring forth anomalies, just like a previous update allowed us to practice on Cabo & Whistler, if only for a few hours.

Hopefully its a keeper . Only the Tour Legends dont have a practice putting speed , all other tiers do . Players have asked for this in the past so its a nice move . Now if we can get the no wind setting for practice rounds as well , that would be nice too . 

I have to take a break now , been working on my putting so much , that my finger is getting sore . :-)

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Fri, Nov 7 2014 7:15 PM

lonniescott711:
    So when did WGT add the champion green speed to practice rounds ? I didnt see any mention of it in the release notes . Thanks WGT now I can really get to work on my putting .

I found it earlier today. It defaulted to 13 when I chose practice round. Kind of shocked me as I was expecting a different speed...needless to say my 1st putt went zooming past the hole..Lol !

RSS