Help › Forums

Re: Who Needs $800 million?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 12 2014 1:29 AM (22 replies)
  • Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Tue, Nov 11 2014 3:13 PM

Doc,

as I said to Paul...it could be endless...I stopped, yet it would have been easy to continue. After reading your post, I was inclined to go drop a Big Log.  (no offence intended Doc)

That would be...just one....and I'm now finished and off to give my old lady the Gallow's Pole.

ok...now I'm really finished.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Tue, Nov 11 2014 6:57 PM

Lol,

Have a good one.

Doc :)

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Wed, Nov 12 2014 1:29 AM

Ducati916:

PaulTon:

Dear WGT, forgive me as I ramble on,  since I been lovin' you I've been dazed and confused. The game is a heartbreaker and I feel trampled under foot but hey hey what can I do about it, there seems to be a communication breakdown. Be warned , when the levee breaks and although I'm over the hills and far away I am crossing the ocean and will be going to California to tell you babe I'm gonna leave you. That's the way I rock and roll , thank you.

15 song titles, beat that Johnny!

Paul...this could be endless m8...if you use the Zep and Plant solo song history.  22 songs in the paragraph below...I could Ramble On, but, It would probably just create a Battle of Evermore...(neither of those two counted in the 22)

Paul,  I read your post and I believe ...I cried. It made me recall a time when I decided I was Going to California, the Promised Land, with a Rich Woman named Gloria. It was 21 Years ago...just me and her and that old Black Dog that we called Bluebird. It seemed we were Walking Towards Paradise when we would see the Morning Dew on the Misty Mountains. We found a great little bar called the Pink and Black and we'd often stop for a Tall Cool One, or 6, and end up Dazed and Confused. We were awash in a Sea of Love, but alas, we were really there on a Ship of Fools. Little by Little, we grew apart until one day, she was Gone, Gone, Gone. I realize now that it was Nobody's Fault But Mine, and I have No Regrets and I wouldn't trade those memories for All the Money in the World.

Awesome!

Ducati916:

That would be...just one....and I'm now finished and off to give my old lady the Gallow's Pole.

ok...now I'm really finished.

Lmao!  Good stuff.

RSS