Forums

Help › Forums

Re: SupersonicAds Disgusting Service

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 17 2014 1:09 PM (6 replies)
  • paulinderjia
    27 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 10:02 AM

I completed an offer that was advertised in the 'get credits' section of WGT on 2nd November 2014.

The offer stated that if i signed up to Titanbet and deposited £15, i would receive 4463 credits and it stated that the offer confirmed on a 15 minute delay.

As i write this i still have not received my credits and it is now 17th November.

I have sent over 20 emails to SupersonicAds and they have asked me to send in screenshots of the offer, emails from Titanbet, proof of deposits etc etc (Luckily because i had read such horrendous reviews of Supersonic, i had actually screenshot everything) even though nowhere on WGT do they advise you to screenshot anything!

I have sent every bit of proof Supersonic have asked for and they just either tell me that they need more proof or change what they need screenshots of.

I have also contacted WGT customer support who tell me that there is nothing at all they can do as they

' do not have access to their database so we cannot verify the status of your offer"

As a long standing member of WGT i am disgusted that WGT advertise these offers from SupersonicAds but then do absolutely nothing to help me when Supersonic rip me off and i am even more disgusted at Supersonic who are  wasting my time and money!

Of course you all have a choice but if you decide to take up SupersonicAds on one of their offers, don't expect to get paid out...EVER!

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 10:42 AM

paulinderjia:
    Of course you all have a choice but if you decide to take up SupersonicAds on one of their offers, don't expect to get paid out...EVER!

Just today.

So it does work for me.

• paulinderjia
    27 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 11:25 AM

Yes I can understand them paying out 51 credits..bit different really!

• paulinderjia
    27 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 11:52 AM

ZioMio:

paulinderjia:

Just today.

So it does work for me.

Go spend some money instead of going for the free ones, then see how you get on!!

Your comments are laughable

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 12:18 PM

paulinderjia:
    Go spend some money instead of going for the free ones, then see how you get on

I choose to play this game for free. 

paulinderjia:
    don't expect to get paid out...EVER!

My response was to this comment.  As I posted that connecting supersonicAds DOES work for some.

So feel free to use real money and take your chances on getting ripped off.

• paulinderjia
    27 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 12:23 PM

ZioMio:

paulinderjia:
    Go spend some money instead of going for the free ones, then see how you get on

I choose to play this game for free. 

paulinderjia:
    don't expect to get paid out...EVER!

My response was to this comment.  As I posted that connecting supersonicAds DOES work for some.

So feel free to use real money and take your chances on getting ripped off.

Then don't whine when I post (however many times I choose) about being conned out of my money. As I say if you don't like my posts, carry on to the next one, your thoughts on it mean nothing to me and to be quite honest, you are boring me now.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 1:09 PM

paulinderjia:
    you are boring me now

Likewise

RSS