Forums

Help › Forums

Deleted Post

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 24 2014 5:57 AM (5 replies)
  • marps61
    18 Posts
    Wed, Nov 19 2014 12:43 PM

Why am i still yellow , i have had to quit a couple of games but lately completed them all but i am still yellow and not green. Sometimes i complete a game but next day when i sign in and try to play it sends me to the match i played and says this match has finished, like i did not complete ???????

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Nov 19 2014 12:53 PM

marps61:
    Sometimes i complete a game but next day when i sign in and try to play it sends me to the match i played and says this match has finished, like i did not complete ???????

If you close your browser after a game but before the game client loads (takes you back) you will get the message the next time you open the game client. Just let the game take you back to the menu before you close out.

That checkmark is based on your completion of multiplayer games, not individual playing. Complete a few of those multiplayer rounds and you'll get back to green.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Wed, Nov 19 2014 1:48 PM

Reminder:

A/S games don't count here AFAIK.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Nov 19 2014 3:23 PM

Correct on that A. WGT took them out because guys were getting hosed by partners. Match play, blitzes and multiplayer stroke play games are what count.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Nov 20 2014 3:51 AM

Start your day off with a couple of quick MP blitzes, your Green button will come back sooner.

PS..  please name a thread with a subject of your content rather than just a 'why' 

RSS