Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Sydney Siege (Terrorist alert)

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 14 2014 11:13 PM (2 replies)
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 5:39 PM

Best thoughts and prayers for the innocent people being held in central Sydney in NSW, Australia as I type.

My best also to all those engaged in getting those people out safe and sound.

The obvious fundamentalist muslims appear to be at the centre of it.   

Not far from where I work.  Everyone I know is safe fortunately, just hoping those being held are too very soon.

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 6:29 PM

Jimbog1964:

Best thoughts and prayers for the innocent people being held in central Sydney in NSW, Australia as I type.

My best also to all those engaged in getting those people out safe and sound.

The obvious fundamentalist muslims appear to be at the centre of it.   

Not far from where I work.  Everyone I know is safe fortunately, just hoping those being held are too very soon.

Mine also!

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 11:13 PM

5 people have escaped/released so far.

Has a couple of demands - XXX and to speak to the XXX. Supposedly has 2 bombs inside and 2 around the CBD. As the XXX is illegal good luck in finding one (maybe in Lakemba) and the XXX will not give this piece of chit the time of day.

This is where I call home, (although overseas now) the place I grew up, loved and still love and hopefully one bullet will resolve this.

Edit - I have taken out the demands as the police have requested all media to do so.

RSS