Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Lv94 Tier-Hack

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 17 2014 8:50 AM (3 replies)
  • JZeman17
    258 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 7:10 AM

I had joined an Alt game the other day, as things happen the players were a mix of tiers (was just glad to play as it had taken several tries).  One of the players "ADESAGUY" was in the tier of hack.  Not really an issue just figured  we would all(hack,2 pro and TP) have a friendly game.  We played about 2 holes and I was looking at all the players info when I noticed that 'the hack" was a Lv94.

I thought WOW how can a person be at that level and still be a hack? So I asked him very politely and stated 'just curious' no offense intended. His response was to let the game timeout and forfeit the match for himself and partner (who was very upset because of his handling of the question).

He never responded at all in the chat section to anyone. Does anyone out there have any explanation or idea how a player can reach Lv94 and still be a Hack? If my memory serves me correctly he has been around since 2010, quite a long time.  Just curious.  Also I guess this could be a sort of alert to this player.  I looked up his profile and there is very little information pertaining to score history,etc.etc.

Let us know.

"Onward Thru the Fog"

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 7:26 AM
    He certainly has unusual stats and history.
  • lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 7:29 AM

He has never played a ranked round. All Alternate Shot. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 8:50 AM

lonnieskinner:
    All Alternate Shot. 

There must be some practice play involved. IDK if there's enough XP in 2400+ AS games to get to level 94. IIRC, you only get around 300 XP for a 9 hole AS match. Even with CDP's factored in I still don't think there's enough.

*edit-Did a little searching and found you need 929,259 points for level 94. CDP without missing a day would give you 321,200 in a year and he's been here since April of 1010 so there's definitely enough XPs for the level, feasibly. 

Apparently he's a happy camper playing AS for 100% free with just what WGT gave him. With a 45% win ratio it looks like he's having fun. Good on him.  :-)

RSS