Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Comodo Dragon Redirect Loop

Wed, Dec 17 2014 2:06 PM (3 replies)
  • phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 12:48 PM

I have used Comodo Dragon for well over 2 years, probably closer to 3 years now and never experienced any major problems with it.

Today, after playing around with twitch for a while.  I logged on to WGT(I always log on via the gameclient) and when I tried to access my profile I got this message "This Webpage has a redirect loop"

I immediately cleared all the cookies tried again, same thing.  I uninstalled Comodo and reinstalld it, still the same thing.  I can access my CC home page fine, but anything else, other than the gameclient, same redirect message.

Any thoughts o ideas would be appreciated

Thanks

Leo

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 12:57 PM

Try changing out the flash player . In the past I used comodo and liked it but I also use maxthon cloud  . One thing I would do with comodo was download my flash player seperate from comodo . This keeps anything from piggy backing on the flash download .Hope this helps . :-)

• phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 2:06 PM

Thanks Lonnie, tried that to no avail.  I do the same, Comodo first, Flash second, seems to work best.  I am not sure how this happened, pretty frustrating.

• phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 2:06 PM

wow even tried sys restore...what's up with this thing!!??``.

RSS