Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Forum Moderation every post

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 18 2014 11:13 AM (2 replies)
  • SilverKNite
    79 Posts
    Thu, Dec 18 2014 9:31 AM

Well for last 7 days I have posted in the Xmas List my wish but it seems every one of my posts is moderated and takes hours before it even posts - yet I notice some people posts in the thread multiple times so do they also have their posts moderated for hours as well - sorry but as Santa's only can gift with a limit of 5K credits it seems like getting a gift is like winning the lottery for some and for us who are moderated on our posts - we just don't make the cut - well I have had my rant for the day

Merry Xmas

• SilverKNite
    79 Posts
    Thu, Dec 18 2014 11:06 AM

It is now 1:03pm so this post took 3 hours and 30 minutes to get thur the moderation before getting actually posted by that time the Santa has already given away his 5K limit in gifts -(

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Dec 18 2014 11:13 AM

SilverKNite:

It is now 1:03pm so this post took 3 hours and 30 minutes to get thur the moderation before getting actually posted by that time the Santa has already given away his 5K limit in gifts -(

We just do not have people here 24 hours a day.  Moderation of posts are key to keeping out the posts that are not following the posting guidelines.

- WGTdbloshoe

RSS