Help › Forums

Re: Bandon Dunes Paranormal Findings Official File

Sun, Dec 28 2014 7:09 PM (6 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Dec 25 2014 9:22 PM

Hello
    I am Yancy

There has been so so much messages and sightings of the unusuables on the new Bandon Dunes WGT.com course -- a Master Thread was in order and whatnot I thinks.

Please share anything you have collected documentables wise and post em all up here so we can stay organizables. I will work to help migrate the posts all around these here forums up here showcasing some unexplainables are indeed happenings there now. Gonna start it off with something VERY unusuals my USBdongled web crawler (beta3.44) just found - on the facility of Bandon Dunes is a "hidden labyrinth" in the woods just off one side of one of the 9 hole stretches. I am not saying Aliens & Colonization....but, come on nows:

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Thu, Dec 25 2014 11:37 PM

• minkadua
    29 Posts
    Fri, Dec 26 2014 5:00 AM

that's obviously some sort of stargate portal (my mane's Mink)..please be careful Yancy

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Dec 27 2014 2:56 AM

LOL, good stuff, i for one will start observing more

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sat, Dec 27 2014 6:19 AM

Mr. Ambassador,

As the New Year approaches, I have been  busy assembling the necessary equipment to conduct further research into this alleged phenomena. Will file updates as more details emerge.

Doc :)

• 1yes1no
    223 Posts
    Sat, Dec 27 2014 11:34 PM

minkadua:

that's obviously some sort of stargate portal (my mane's Mink)..please be careful Yancy

I have seen that before.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Dec 28 2014 7:09 PM

Putting Green circles , like Crop Circles and Aliens in the bushes!!

We're being Attacked!!!

RSS