Forums

Help › Forums

Re: swing meter circle question

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 26 2014 2:03 PM (3 replies)
  • slimjym
    141 Posts
    Fri, Dec 26 2014 12:21 PM

Can anyone tell me why I have the (useful) swing meter circle on the left side of my screen when playing a practice round, but when playing a ranked round, the swing meter circle disappears & I'm left with only the horizontal swing meter on the bottom of the screen to click on?

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Fri, Dec 26 2014 12:38 PM

slimjym:

Can anyone tell me why I have the (useful) swing meter circle on the left side of my screen when playing a practice round, but when playing a ranked round, the swing meter circle disappears & I'm left with only the horizontal swing meter on the bottom of the screen to click on?

You can turn on and off this option in the game settings in the game client window.

-  WGTdbloshoe

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Dec 26 2014 1:01 PM

There are also 3 different meter choices in your equipment bag at the bottom. Load them just like you would a club.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Dec 26 2014 2:03 PM

WGTdbloshoe:
    You can turn on and off this option in the game settings in the game client window.

YankeeJim:

There are also 3 different meter choices in your equipment bag at the bottom. Load them just like you would a club.

<br/><a href="http://oi60.tinypic.com/358e051.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

RSS