Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Ground Control to WGT

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 30 2014 8:06 AM (4 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Dec 29 2014 5:52 PM

Houston we have a problem. I have tried several times tonight to get an AS. As soon as someone comes on and declines the game is FUBAR. I have gone green and have another player start one, the same thing. We do not need to buff, powder, douche, clean or wipe anything. This is your issue, please get it together. This is coming from one of your longest tenured players. Please.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Dec 30 2014 6:03 AM

Been happening for a while now Rich, wont be fixed until the 'techs' get back in early January.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Dec 30 2014 6:55 AM

Workaround until they get it fixed--the host needs to keep inviting players until there are 4. The players waiting will not see the changes in invites and need to stay put. Once the host has 4 players the odds are all 4 won't be seen by everybody. You may see all 4 in chat but you won't get a tee off button. At that time the host needs to cancel and reinvite the 3 known players that were waiting. The game will play as expected.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Dec 30 2014 7:28 AM

PaulTon:

Been happening for a while now Rich, wont be fixed until the 'techs' get back in early January.

That is sooooo optimistic!  LOL

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Dec 30 2014 8:06 AM

Patience is a virtue, one of the things I still have left. Could be worse, I could really be a cantankerous old SOB that my wife thinks I am. She's just upset because she can't shop all the time like she used to. I would rather pay bills than see more useless nic naks.

RSS