Help › Forums

Re: Not what it says on the tin?.

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 30 2014 1:45 PM (1 replies)
  • willy53
    42 Posts
    Tue, Dec 30 2014 5:24 AM

Dear all WGTers,

I seem to be playing uneven lies all the time, that's to say the ball seems to go just were it likes and not how you've played it, a lot like uneven lies but without the graph to show you the lie, does anyone else experience this, and as far as the meter speed goes it sometimes as a life of its own, in as much as when you press the mouse it stops when it wants to, even off tee shots were it slides straight through for a sliced shot usually to out of bounds, most frustrating, and that's with different slow meter stuff too, I have tried different controllers etc. but just the same response, also the avatar just stands there waiting sometimes for about 5/10 secs before striking the ball, very strange, in fact its almost becoming unplayable!!, I'm starting to believe what rqueen posted to me that if WGT don't like a comment you've made they screw the hole game up for you, I can't quite believe that but anyone at WGT can respond to that one if they like.

And Happy New Year To All

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Dec 30 2014 1:45 PM

willy53:
    I'm starting to believe what rqueen posted to me that if WGT don't like a comment you've made they screw the hole game up for you, I can't quite believe that but anyone at WGT can respond to that one if they like.

I will, it's utter bollocks!

RSS