Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New Member SexySophie69

Wed, Nov 17 2010 4:59 PM (23 replies)
  • oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Wed, Nov 17 2010 9:51 AM

Hi - I am Yancy ( I like blue golf balls - just an FYI)

Cold showers with those blue.....balls are a must! lol  Sorry Yancy, I couldn't resist. lol

• Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Wed, Nov 17 2010 3:45 PM

aussieguyadam:

SexySophie69:

Guys dont know what the f*ck has been gong on before with different people and dont really care, but jsut leave me alone, what gives you the right to start ripping in to me cause of the way i look, so what if i make an effort to go out, all i wanted was some help with this game from some of the more experienced players ad i end up with this

as for the some of the comments on my status, yeh i did copy some of it from somebody else, i didnt reliese it would cause such offense to everybody,

as for "exoctic dancer" who is that, i have no idea? but i guess from what you are saying she is probaly a he

as for the pink balls comment, so what im a girl and i love pink golf balls, so whats the problem with that?? if people wanna get me them then great saves me ;-) if not no problem

i still think your a dude and your whole cc is full of dudes  that chuck up half naked pics of chicks,that aint them chasing free sh*t .Its a golf game,not a strip contest face facts you all look pathetic and to take any of u serious would be a joke.

look at your status seriously

Single, Dirty, Open Minded Girl on the lookout :-)

You've Been Warned cant promise the golf will stay clean ;-)

Love the GI3-S Pink balls they look amazing ;-) feel free to send them ;P

ooh yeah nice 39 on oakmont first 3 games with starter clubs would loved to have scored that my first day of play and todays oakmont Cc Blitz 112809  wd  great to see your entering every tournament possible aswell as if u havent played before can anyone else say multi accounts ??

One of my top 5 favorite posts ever

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Wed, Nov 17 2010 4:54 PM

Well just a few points here,seems the himportant ones have gone a miss somewhere along the line,need to re-orientise...

Pink balls.Yay. They do haves more spin than any other brand includifying lime,as will be attestiesrised to while Im undergoing trials due to himaginary glhistches with pink.

Regarding to clubs,I find the grip on the irons hert my palms so which is why I respectingly surgeryest vasectomising the rubber bits to haccomodate smallerer hands.

Golf Attire.Even at the nu nu nu nineteenth one should be always in propriety although a nice pair of wedges are most acceptable,and in factum dual purpose(see other threads).Not so sure about me having an abill ity to stand with elegance in something as stheep as 54 dee grees though.In my CC we have often mo dells who would come and sirculate the tables at dinher time dhis playing finery for pur chase,but not so oft in beachwear if a point can thus be made.

Now where comes the nittie grittie namery,of course a 69 is pherfectly asseptable as a   me(a)ns of telling everyone your most latent score but should only be deeployed with estreem caution due to it also being Kama Sutrific in nature,hespecials when coupled with 5exy for oblivious reasonings.(I have fondness for Pos 89,which by soopreme coincidence exactly matches my score on Kiawah one time,excep that was a 88-which i dont like)

Theses and abovables are just my thoughts in voice because instantly most times I am an chatterbox beyond re demption and as an also, cannot gay ran tee hows a game might go with me on the chat like in how it do say On Sowfees prowfile but mos times I fall on deaf ears,sometimes my owns which is how come I got that scratch on my cheek that time.

Lizziex

• beergut13
    1 Posts
    Wed, Nov 17 2010 4:59 PM

luv to be ur slave

RSS