Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Squirell Nutz 2015

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 4 2015 5:08 PM (6 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 10:43 AM

I have made a few comments on some posts since the New Year. I do not want some of my friends to take them wrong. I was posting about things that are not up and up. I have many friends who used to be real golfers and play this game because they cannot enjoy the real thing anymore. You are not part of my comments. I don't know what else to say to settle the doubt I may have caused, the comments were for the posers not the real folks.

Rich

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 11:07 AM

I probably fall into the category of gamer's you mentioned Rich.. I've never played golf in RL but I've always enjoyed watching the game.. And I've played numerous golf games on Playstation.. and Nintendo years before that.. so I'm a big fan of this game in the same way.

Not all gamer's are cheaters though, some of us just like to play and be competitive. But I took no offence from your comments.. You're a good egg with a heart of gold and anyone who's been around here for more than a minute knows that.

The cheating that goes on here irritates all of us, and I can damn sure understand your frustration.. Just like the world we live in, it can only get worse. There are probably as many low life's here as there are in any cross section of any community anywhere.

There's a lot of good folks here too.. people I'm glad to know.. People like you, Rich.

Peace,

ISH

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 11:20 AM

All good with that ISH, you made your self clear. I can accept that, the ones who are what I think will come back with a less than honest comment. You are all good in my book.

• randalski
    131 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 3:05 PM

I lke what you said, it had alot of truth in it and i feel th same way. Im a real golfer and try to play this game the same way. One of the 3 reasons i play with the old clubs in my bag is because I might get good at this game  ( lmao )   p.s.   I wish you had read my ( Sunday Morning Sidewalk ) story, it said alot of what you said in previous post.

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 4:41 PM

renniw52:
    I do not want some of my friends to take them wrong

Who are you and what are you talking about? Do I know you?

• Wheels65
    744 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 4:53 PM

^^^^^^

Most helpful post, Dude!

----

Understand Rich,

Illegitimus Non Carborundum

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 5:08 PM

Winn 25 ,, your friends know you and thats all that matters , We all know that you play this game from the heart and not your talent . 

Tag  your it .

OPY

RSS