Forums

Help › Forums

Re: credits

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 7 2015 6:51 AM (1 replies)
  • kjstricker1
    3 Posts
    Mon, Jan 5 2015 1:58 AM

Every time I go to cash-in views for credits, it won't let me do it. Screen comes up and says reload..........

• SilverKNite
    79 Posts
    Wed, Jan 7 2015 6:51 AM

It has been doing this for about a week now and they still haven't fixed it also i get up today and see that 55 credits have been removed from my account overnight how is this possible if i didn't purchase anything - my last purchase was 9 pink balls costing 36 credits and i that left me a balance of 2,426 credits but now i have 2,371 credits this morning can you get this fixed wgt it is bad enought that the RadiumOne offers only honor up on about half of the credits and scam you out of the other half i can live with that but now credits disappearing from my account overnight and it hurts even more now with stuff broken like the carousel with not being able to get credits for views earned and then TrialPay not honoring up on their offers either - they have this habit of not sending confirmation completion emails on their offers - what is ONE to do - keep taking Surveys and providing mis-information to try to complete a survey and get credits which we all do and feel rotten while doing it - i like this game i really do - i like being able to get equipment to play better - buying balls etc... but for those of us unable to afford irl monies to shell out this was the only way to get that stuff and now the creek has dried up to most of us -(

SK

RSS