Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hey all

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 20 2010 8:44 PM (5 replies)
  • Chefcanada
    12 Posts
    Thu, Nov 18 2010 12:11 AM

Hi i'm Gord, golf addict, Canadian, golf addict, chef.

Just joined this place a couple of days ago & am still feeling my way around.

Question-is it neccesary to purchase credits to play in tourneys & such? Or is that just an experience & equipment upgrade?

Also, i'm willing to play anyone whenever. I've heard there's 'legends' here. Does that refer to vast experience or a difference in talent levels? 

The weather channel is calling for snow tonight here & that's a bummer.

Anyways, looks like fun here. I'll be around.

• AntonioBunkeras
    262 Posts
    Thu, Nov 18 2010 4:14 AM

The most obvious place to find everything you need to know about this game is here. Well, almost everything...     

• victhegreek
    124 Posts
    Thu, Nov 18 2010 5:22 AM

Hi there

Been a memer for about a week and am totally addicted.  You get some credits when you upgrade to Amateur and more when you reach pro. Once you get to amateur level it is probably worth investing in a few clubs if you want to be able to compete.

I joined a country club called "Quitters not welcome" in there you can find much smaller tournaments than the big public ones and you can be sure of playing a game with those guys and they will not quit on you - which a lot of people seem to do once they start losing.

I would recommend doing the same thing.

• beaves
    14 Posts
    Thu, Nov 18 2010 7:49 AM

Hello,

chef canada  ,greetings from Beaves welcome to the game .no you don't have to purchase credits to play in tourneys,or you can its up to you.I hope your experience of the game is always pleasurable.any tips on a great dish for the holidays ? lets play sometimes.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Nov 18 2010 8:53 AM

Chefcanada:

Hi i'm Gord, golf addict, Canadian, golf addict, chef.

Just joined this place a couple of days ago & am still feeling my way around.

Question-is it neccesary to purchase credits to play in tourneys & such? Or is that just an experience & equipment upgrade?

Also, i'm willing to play anyone whenever. I've heard there's 'legends' here. Does that refer to vast experience or a difference in talent levels? 

The weather channel is calling for snow tonight here & that's a bummer.

Anyways, looks like fun here. I'll be around.

Welcome friend, tea + sweets are over there....:)

Legend tier refers both to experience and talent :)

-wgticon

• Chefcanada
    12 Posts
    Sat, Nov 20 2010 8:44 PM

great dish for the holidays?

Well, duck is always good(i've got a thing for duck). We're going to try BBq'ing one up Chinese style on thursday.

& sweets. Sweets are good. Eggnog custard, pumpkin/chai creme brulee, really decent rumballs or truffles.

Or blow everybody's minds & make a giant croqeumbouche with holiday lights on it. That's my plan this season.

RSS