Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Valetine Day

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 14 2015 3:14 PM (9 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Feb 14 2015 2:11 AM

Well  being on my own  for many years , and not having a human love affaire , I decided to offer   a Valentine  to WGT .   First it is like a girl friend ,can not wait to get home to play with her ,   She control my moods , she always  get to my( golf) Balls  ,she gets me frustrated some time , she makes herself very difficult for no reason, she always have to have the last word,   she is coming very expensive   of late  , every time I want to tell her these thing ,she always says the same thing  go clean your stuff(Cooky & cash and whatnot). Every time  I think of leaving her she comes up  with a new dress(avatar)  or a new place to go (courses),Worst of all  every time I treat her by spending some $$$$$ on her, she is sweet for a few days ,then she gives me the shoulder  until I spend some more on her . She never respond to my request  and it is never her fault  ,it I always my bad .......               Yet  I keep coming back to her like a puppy with my tale between  my leg, telling me what a good puppy I am.        This must    be Love  ................................................                    I wish all  lovers   a lovely day .   Blessed be in Love and Peace .           Francois (FRAPP)               PS:  No disrespect  WGT    just wanted to bring a smile to a few like me .lollll.........

• ScottHope
    10,354 Posts
    Sat, Feb 14 2015 2:45 AM

Are you somewhere secure Craig?  It bothers me that you might be roaming free.

• Longman54
    6 Posts
    Sat, Feb 14 2015 3:12 AM

Well Said!!!

• craigswan
    31,559 Posts
    Sat, Feb 14 2015 3:50 AM

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Feb 14 2015 5:23 AM

N1   Craig    :)

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Sat, Feb 14 2015 10:43 AM

ScottHope:

Are you somewhere secure Craig?  It bothers me that you might be roaming free.

On the plus side Francois, you can turn her (WGT) off!  : ))

PMSL !

I've yet to figure out who is scarier, Scott; Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees or Craig.

• dandycap
    1,825 Posts
    Sat, Feb 14 2015 11:20 AM

Friends come in all shapes and sizes but their hearts are always big.                                                                                                                                                                                   

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sat, Feb 14 2015 12:41 PM

I don't celebrate National Woman's Day, or its counterpart in October.

I've been jilted too much on March 14 - even when I offer to grill the steak.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Feb 14 2015 1:49 PM

Great comparison Francois. I am getting very worried about you though Mon Ami. Your girl has many buttons, you have to push the right ones (always). When you have her little mouse in your hand you have to finesse, be dead on and gentle. Make sure you never get a flutter in your putter, this will not get you to the hole. Don't have the wrong cookies and always make sure your cache is clean. Last but not least, never, ever have premature clickulation, this results in golfsturbating and you will be a lonely man.

Happy Valentines Day All.

Squirrel Nutz

• craigswan
    31,559 Posts
    Sat, Feb 14 2015 3:14 PM

Freddie Krueger - second division .

RSS