Sun, Feb 15 2015 4:46 PM

What is a verified member ?

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2015 4:58 PM

From the FAQ section ~~~~~>

VERIFYING YOUR ACCOUNT

Why should I verify my account?

Verified accounts provide one more data point to inform players who they chose to play with on WGT. An additional benefit is that for players who have verified accounts will be eligible to redeem their WGT credits for real-world items from the Elite Collection in the WGT Pro Shop.

How do I verify my account?

To start the process of verifying your account you will need to go to your ACCOUNT page and then click on the Verification section or click this link for the Verification Form. Simply fill out the form and submit it to WGT. To complete your verification you will need to send WGT a copy of your driver's license or passport as well as a copy of a utility bill with your name and address on it. The name and address must match the name and address on your driver's license or passport. Your information will be stored electronically, encrypted and secure.

Can all accounts become verified?

No, you must be a minimum of 18 years old and there are several states in the US and several countries where WGT is unable to verify accounts due local regulations. In the US we are unable to verify in Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, or Vermont. Internationally, we cannot verify accounts in Brazil, Argentina, the People's Republic of China, South Korea, Japan, or (c) any other jurisdiction that WGT excludes in its sole discretion. SERVICES AND COMPETITIONS ARE VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. You are solely responsible for your compliance with all Applicable Laws.

What can I do with a verified account?

If your account has been verified you will be able to redeem your WGT credits for items in the Elite Collection found in the WGT Pro Shop. Please note that at this time WGT is restricting the redemption of credits to 250,000 per month. Please note you may be subject to your local tax regulations and WGT may require you to fill out tax forms and or submit tax information on your behalf to the regulatory agencies.

How long will it take to verify my account?

WGT will commit to verifying accounts as quickly as possible. Once you have submitted the form found here to WGT you will then need to complete your verification by emailing, faxing or snail-mailing WGT a copy of your driver's license or passport as well as a copy of a utility bill with your name and address on it. The name and address on the utility bill must match the name and address on your driver's license or passport. Please read our terms and conditions here for more details

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2015 5:53 PM

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2015 6:09 PM

iaa R ( R ) V ft 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Feb 16 2015 3:52 PM

TopShelf2010:
    I can't believe someone made a post that WAS NOT related to the Invite issues.

Sorry? What is the invite issue?

RSS