Forums

Help › Forums

Re: audio continually disabling

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 26 2015 3:07 PM (2 replies)
  • slimjym
    141 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 8:30 AM

I like to have all my audio sounds enabled when playing, (club, ambient, environmental, & celebration e.g.). After every hole however, the ambient & environmental sounds quit before I begin the next hole & I have to repeatedly go back to Options/Audio to enable them. It seems clicking the "save" button after I've enabled these sounds has no effect.

The longest I can retain the ambient/environmental sounds are for only 1 hole at a time, although my club sound seems to stay continually enabled. Playing is quite frustrating having to continually enable these sounds every hole. Please help!  

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 10:36 AM

slimjym:

I like to have all my audio sounds enabled when playing, (club, ambient, environmental, & celebration e.g.). After every hole however, the ambient & environmental sounds quit before I begin the next hole & I have to repeatedly go back to Options/Audio to enable them. It seems clicking the "save" button after I've enabled these sounds has no effect.

The longest I can retain the ambient/environmental sounds are for only 1 hole at a time, although my club sound seems to stay continually enabled. Playing is quite frustrating having to continually enable these sounds every hole. Please help!  

What browser are you using?  Do you have your cookies set to clear automatically?

- WGTdbloshoe

• slimjym
    141 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 3:07 PM

Thanks WGT. Changing from Google Chrome to IE as my browser seems to have solved the problem of my disappearing audio. A new problem popped up however. On every shot (except when on the green), an irritating message pops up constantly telling me that my shot pal is about to run out & click to purchase more "shot pal". (WHICH I DON'T WISH TO DO!) How do I eliminate this relentless, constant message? I have "shot pal" disabled from the shot meter, but the message shows up before every shot, no matter how many times I click on the "x" to indicate I don't care to purchase any "shot pal" & close out the message.

RSS