Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Please Help

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 16 2010 9:51 AM (8 replies)
  • asthma
    336 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 4:14 AM

Hi everyone. I have a question regarding when I will become legend. I am level 75 tour master with current average of 62.76

I was told that when I reach level 65 with a 63 average it would happen. NOT YET. Getting frustrated waiting for the new tier and playing my ass off for what seems an eternity.

Thanks

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 5:31 AM

Keep playing and one day you'll wakeup and become a legend! :)

-wgticon

• KingTuck
    593 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 5:32 AM

You'll need to get that average down to 61.00 asthma. So keep shooting those 29's and 30's.

Then, let the head-banging begin. 

Good luck

Tuck

• asthma
    336 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 12:35 PM

thanks Tuck

Does anyone enjoy the pop up ads wgt have started. Now we have home security ads popping up before next hole in CTTH games. My suggestion: PISS THE ADS OFF. If i want to see ads ill watch telly instead of playing this. Greedy money hungry bastards wgt.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Wed, Dec 15 2010 5:52 PM

asthma:
    I was told that when I reach level 65 with a 63 average it would happen.

Nobody truley knows, exactly, when promotions happen, and I suspect there are many other factors in play...and since WGT is not talking, we can only guess. The criteria is a closely guarded secret, but as I understand it, advancement only happens when the program algorithm is satisfied. 

I wouldn't be surprised if RG, CC and MP competitions don't carry as much weight...so one thing I'd suggest is to play in more regular stroke play tournaments and rated rounds.

Joey

• RUSTY40
    255 Posts
    Wed, Dec 15 2010 7:02 PM

asthma:

Hi everyone. I have a question regarding when I will become legend. I am level 75 tour master with current average of 62.76

I was told that when I reach level 65 with a 63 average it would happen. NOT YET. Getting frustrated waiting for the new tier and playing my ass off for what seems an eternity.

Thanks

Careful what you wish for . Think of it as" breaking IN to jail". But seriously, it's a great challenge and more like real golf. Sounds like you really want it, so- Good luck.  

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Wed, Dec 15 2010 7:11 PM

What I want to know is what if he doesn't wake up before he becomes a LEGEND???? lmao....

• PRIESTESS
    10,716 Posts
    Wed, Dec 15 2010 7:57 PM

Becoming a Legend is like watching the film ,The Matrix.When he says why the hell didnt i swallow the blue pill,

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Thu, Dec 16 2010 9:51 AM

You posted in wrong forum. Twice. You would probably want community help forum for this one. Keep plugging.

RSS