Forums

Help › Forums

Re: There's a new Sheriff in town...

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 16 2015 1:44 PM (5 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2015 12:18 PM

...and he's got a sense of humour, hat's off to Shamwow.

Way to moderate dude!

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2015 12:33 PM

And who could argue with that:).....................Hopefully his brass change their philosophy a bit on how mods are allowed to communicate as well.  Communication is not a strong point around here.

And BTW my left panel now suddenly appears stuck at BS calculation 81% (:...Now Sorted with a cache clear, LOL.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2015 12:38 PM

Yep Jimbo,

Mine too. Must just be coincidence I wasn't very flattering about WGT yesterday. ( And ditto on the fix )

Doc :)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2015 1:25 PM

"A little less talk and a lot more action"

That said I am not sure if less talk is possible from WGT, as they seem to have stricter protocols than most military bases in information flow coming out.

As for action, unless it is money generating, there is no action.

Bugs galore that get ignored and a product that is slowly but surely deteriorating.

I am surprised that they have not introduced a 10cr debit for each forum post....they certainly do not action anything as a result of a post...so they may as well make money from it.

And if players stopped posting, then WGT would have justification in saying we have no problems.

Regardless all the players writing to CS saying this game is perfect and please bring us more CC Clashes override the forum minority.

In true dictatorial fashion, why not change the posting guidelines...and banter against WGT or complaints about the game will be removed.

Edit: Can WGTSham define "unnecessary banter"? Surely this is purely subjective.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2015 1:43 PM

alanti:
    Edit: Can WGTSham define "unnecessary banter"? Surely this is purely subjective.

Well nows, the way I unnerstands it, ya got yer "necessary banter" so's ya can have one of them conversaytions, an' then ya got yer "unnecessary banter" so's the Mods can tell ya to shut the hell up.

Doc :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2015 1:44 PM

PaulTon:
    ...and he's got a sense of humour,

Hope so.  :-)

RSS