Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Many New Courses... really

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 20 2015 1:20 PM (4 replies)
  • Premed
    776 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2015 1:32 PM

Was just reading through some of the WGT FAQs and I came across this one at 

• Courses   - http://www.wgt.com/help.aspx

seems like only yesterday that I was a nube and actually believed this and was always looking forward to the many new courses

""Do you plan on adding more courses in the future?""

""Yes, we will be adding many more real-world golf courses in the future. We plan to offer many of the most beautiful and well-known golf courses in the world for our players to enjoy""

I suppose it all comes down to your definition of the word "many" - which reminds me does any body know the definition for the word "soon" because apparently the CC banks are coming soon - Yeahhhhh - cant wait 

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2015 4:01 AM
  • Premed
    776 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2015 9:36 AM

SHRUDE:

Yeah, I know all that, I get wikiP here too, just wondering what the definition of many new courses meant when I read it back in 2010 - 5 years ago.

If we could extrapolate from that definition and apply it to the word "bank" we could determine an approximate date for the arrival of the CC banks, - simple :)

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2015 12:51 PM

Be Nice if we got a New 18 hole Course outside of the U.S next time around

Just Saying                    

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2015 1:20 PM

daveparr:

Be Nice if we got a New 18 hole Course outside of the U.S next time around

Just Saying                    

We've been getting them. They're so far out of the U.S. the "Best of" courses are even outside of reality.

Try going to Bandon and telling them you want to play the Par 3 course as seen on WGT. Try to find any of the other "Best of" courses in real life. They are just collections of holes WGT already had.

RSS