Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT-Harmony

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 27 2015 4:34 PM (1 replies)
  • EricJeter
    361 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2015 4:21 PM

I wish I had enough photoshop skills to turn the EHarmony logo into a big WGT.

I recently had the hilarity of meeting a "WGT couple".  Doesn't matter that they live on opposite sides of the country and/or planet.  They met here and despite never actually meeting each other are madly in love.  Do people really use a golf game as a matchmaker?!?

It is no surprise to me that SOME of the women (or men posing as women) post "sexy" pictures of themselves in a sad attempt to get free stuff from the hopeless saps who then have to fund two different accounts but to look for and find legitimate romance might just be the saddest state of affairs I have ever heard of in my internet life.  

Naturally I'm not going to post names, I dont think it is allowed anyways but I did a bit of browsing before making my post.  You can click on just about any "female" that has a remotely attractive picture (cleavage, short shorts, bent over etc) profile, which are easy to find since they all have 300+ friends and more often than not there is some dork on her wall professing his love for her.

There really is no purpose in me pointing this out.  I just wanted to share my thoughts on the matter and have a public laugh at somebody elses expense that actually deserves it.

WGT - The most realistic golf game/dating client.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2015 4:34 PM

EricJeter:

I wish I had enough photoshop skills to turn the EHarmony logo into a big WGT.

I recently had the hilarity of meeting a "WGT couple".  Doesn't matter that they live on opposite sides of the country and/or planet.  They met here and despite never actually meeting each other are madly in love.  Do people really use a golf game as a matchmaker?!?

It is no surprise to me that SOME of the women (or men posing as women) post "sexy" pictures of themselves in a sad attempt to get free stuff from the hopeless saps who then have to fund two different accounts but to look for and find legitimate romance might just be the saddest state of affairs I have ever heard of in my internet life.  

Naturally I'm not going to post names, I dont think it is allowed anyways but I did a bit of browsing before making my post.  You can click on just about any "female" that has a remotely attractive picture (cleavage, short shorts, bent over etc) profile, which are easy to find since they all have 300+ friends and more often than not there is some dork on her wall professing his love for her.

There really is no purpose in me pointing this out.  I just wanted to share my thoughts on the matter and have a public laugh at somebody elses expense that actually deserves it.

WGT - The most realistic golf game/dating client.

You think the male/female e-love thing is bad here?  You should check the girl/girl (or presumably girl/presumably girl) stuff here.  There are dozens upon dozens upon dozens of "women" here who are in love with other "women".  They leave little lovey-dovey wall posts and proclaim their eternal love, along with all the obligatory pet names.  Like you, I can't and won't name names.  It's hilarious, however.

9 out of 10 of the male/female instances I see, it's a guy slobbering all over some woman (or "woman") without assured return of affection.  You'll know those guys - they're the ones with 500 friends, and 495 of those friends are "women" with some Maxim cover model for a pic.  It's a proper blend of pathetic and hilarious.

It seems like a lot of people forget the cardinal internet rule - everyone's a dude until webcam proves otherwise.

RSS