Forums

Help › Forums

Re: lost balls

Tue, Sep 22 2015 5:11 PM (5 replies)
  • cherus
    44 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2015 10:12 AM

Would WGT consider reviewing lost balls?  Promoting a realistic golf experience, I occassionly recover a wet or unplayable, still taking penalties. Tracking lost balls and after a set number ...12...17...20...ball is recovered and penalty added. It can be debated that the WGT servers " hiccups" have cost me balls or my own laptop can be optimized. This seems to be an amiable gesture.  cherus

• kp44ubuntu
    1 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 10:08 AM

I totally agree. In real life, I've retrieved water balls and deep rough balls. Maybe they could charge you a small credit fee to retrieve your unplayable ball along with the penalty. Sounds fair to me......

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 2:08 PM

Not for me!

1) If they'd give balls away, they sure would raise the prices one way or the other.

2) If they modify the game, the most certain outcome is more errors.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 3:00 PM

I like going in the clubhouse for a couple of jars after a round, could WGT design a make believe bar please where we can all go and have a bitta banter, put a street coupon on and have a few games of pool. ooooooo would be lovely.

P.S Bet Mags would clear up and double the black off the bottom cushion as well pfft ;-)

Bubbs

• ScottHope
    10,353 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 3:32 PM
    There's some nice little pool games out there.
  • DaveDwingdale
    1,240 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 5:11 PM

I know they're in here somewhere !!!

RSS