Forums

Help › Forums

Re: LIVE GAMER CAROUSEL AND VIDEOS

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 23 2015 1:41 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
    2,111 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2015 10:42 AM

Funny, but it works ok for me at least!  Try clearing your browser and flash, that may be part of the problem and also, do you have the latest version of flash???  You may have to uninstall it and then reinstall.

Phil  aka coyote

• fmagnets
    3,640 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2015 12:52 PM

It works in the UK and US, but seems to be broken in other countries. Try a US VPN, and not only will it work but you will get a lot more vids/credits.

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2015 6:34 PM

xlviii:

This is happening to me in Chrome. I haven't tried it in Maxthon. I get an "unable to process request" message. This carousel isn't working for me for about the last week.

Edit: tested in Maxthon with the same problem.

Both Chrome and Maxthon are Chromium

based so maybe try Firefox or a Firefox based browser like Pale Moon or Waterfox.

• sluny
    126 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2015 1:41 AM

oneeyedjohn:

U;ll have to get in touch with Live Gamer directly.

WGT will do nothing as they have previously stated.

No skin off their nose is it.

I am sorry, but you cannot be serious about that. I am not playing Live Gamer, I am playing WGT and I am playing it on WGT.com site. And this Carousel is on WGT.com pages and it generates credits for their game. So it is part of their business no matter who is author of this component. It is not my problem, that one part of their site is not working, I have nothing to do with Live Gamer, it is only and only problem of WGT...
    You must be really joking...

• PAGES
RSS