Help › Forums

LIVE GAMER CAROUSEL AND VIDEOS

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 23 2015 1:41 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • RODY123
    376 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2015 6:43 AM

Hi Guys dont know if any of you have experienced this or not, but this is what as happened.  My Browser ois Maxthon 3 but a week since they said this had stopped and is now maxthon 4, ok no prob.  When I now go to the take surveys,videos, live gamer carousel, this is what happens

1.   I can do the survweys no problem

2. when i click on video it says get  so many credits for viewing this, but, nothing comes on to view

3.  When I go tpo the carousel, it is spinning around but, whatever number i click on from 1 to 7, it just comes on the screen the number but nothing else. 

4.  As anyone else experienced this on the Maxthon, I have cleared all recent history but still no difference

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2015 7:33 AM

RODY123:
    3.  When I go tpo the carousel, it is spinning around but, whatever number i click on from 1 to 7, it just comes on the screen the number but nothing else. 

Click on the red stop sign (ABP) at the bottom right of the status bar. Then UN-CHECK  the block ads on this website. After viewing the videos reset it back by CHECKING the block ads on this website.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2015 10:27 AM

Lately,    it is taking a long time  to load  and get view   on the carousel.......           I know it is free  and I must not be to critical ......       My only Question, is it my problem ?(Browser or other thing)  or is there other members seeing the same slow load on the Carousel .    Have a good WGT day  all .        Frapp

• RODY123
    376 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2015 10:25 AM

frappefort:

Lately,    it is taking a long time  to load  and get view   on the carousel.......           I know it is free  and I must not be to critical ......       My only Question, is it my problem ?(Browser or other thing)  or is there other members seeing the same slow load on the Carousel .    Have a good WGT day  all .        Frapp

Hi Frapp, think yourself lucky, just try to do what Zio told me what to do on the quote before this one, I dont even get to view lol

• xlviii
    502 Posts
    Thu, Jun 11 2015 3:22 PM

This is happening to me in Chrome. I haven't tried it in Maxthon. I get an "unable to process request" message. This carousel isn't working for me for about the last week.

Edit: tested in Maxthon with the same problem.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Jun 11 2015 9:40 PM

Hello   mon ami    Z            .............    Why   would we have   to do this ? When  the carousel was ok  for 4 years for me ........          Thank you for the info   ........      I am still saying to myself   why  change     something we had no prob with in the past ?     I mean on Chrome or  others .:) 

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Jun 11 2015 10:00 PM

Try Internet Explorer.

• sluny
    126 Posts
    Thu, Jun 11 2015 10:57 PM

Same problem here, carousel stopped working to me in last two days, it says "unable to process your request". Tested in Chrome and IE, both last versions, so it is not browser related problem, WGT should fix it...

• sluny
    126 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2015 8:40 PM

Still no reaction from WGT??? It is broken for few weeks allready...

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2015 1:29 AM

U;ll have to get in touch with Live Gamer directly.

WGT will do nothing as they have previously stated.

No skin off their nose is it.

• PAGES
RSS