Forums

Help › Forums

Re: theft

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 15 2015 12:03 PM (8 replies)
  • HGL123
    10 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2015 7:22 AM

I cannot believe hat WGT is not only NOT allowing me to use the balls that I bought and paid for, but they are taking balls away from me. These balls were bought and paid for, or awarded to me for play. I can't believe that they would stoop so low as to steal from the players. There are words for this kind of behavior but I'm censored and not allowed to express my true feelings.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2015 11:25 AM

The balls have a limited life span. It's all explained in the faq's so no theft is involved.

• bassmaster60
    126 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2015 12:34 PM

keep on trollin trolls

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2015 2:56 PM

HGL123:
    These balls were bought and paid for
    No they weren't. You accepted the T&Cs and, according to these, you purchased a license for limited use, and it ended by count expiration or by hitting certain license termination points - OOB or water or extreme brush.

It's not theft, it's bread&butter for the company.

• SwingingRoofer
    456 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2015 5:48 PM

wat a tool

• DPDDog
    9 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2015 3:49 AM

Pain in the ass that it is, yes we buy balls and we loose them...that's life...real and gaming..

what I would like is a way to know the condition of your ball before you start the round. This bit of info would allow you to make choices before the round not during it.

It seems that it would be easy enough to include ball condition under the ball "benefits" info on the equipment page.

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2015 7:43 AM

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2015 11:50 AM

DPDDog:

what I would like is a way to know the condition of your ball before you start the round. 

Yo!

There are 3 ways we can do this now.

1. Make a mental note of how much durability your ball has at the end of your last round.

2. Make a paper, or computer file, note of how much durability your ball has at the end of your last round. You can even have a running paper/computer file note of the remaining durability for every ball make/model in your inventory.

3. Start a Practice round, note how much durability your ball has remaining, cancel the Practice round, start the round you want to play.

• HGL123
    10 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2015 12:03 PM

I rescind my statement. When I went to use the products...they were miraculously made available...ty WGT

RSS