• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2015 7:48 AM

Maybe u should change ur name to "arrellic101"

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2015 7:50 AM

srellim234:
    Actually, YankeeJim probably remembers a lot more of those early days. He was here around then with a different user name. He left and created the new ID when he came back because he couldn't remember his old one.

Does that make me one of the original multiple account holders? :-D

It didn't take long to see how lame WGT was at the time, coming on the heels of Links 2003. A few CTTH holes and shots that did whatever they wanted to. Didn't take long to see this was going nowhere. LOL. Shows what I know.

2009 and the VUSO at BPB changed all that and I just happened along again right at the start of that. Hook set.  :-)

p.s., That Pug never ages, love it.  ;-)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2015 8:21 AM

andyson:

donsprintr:

What was here in the beginning and what was it like? Was the user interface different? Describe it for us please ...

This should help jog a few memory cells for srellim234.  I saved this image from a post to my HD several years ago.

Would LOVE to see the stance control re-implemented.  More so than I ever wanted my balls to be yellow.  LOL

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2015 8:26 AM

hpurey:
    Would LOVE to see the stance control re-implemented.  More so than I ever wanted my balls to be yellow.

I'd be happy with a dot that moves on the X plane as well as the Y.  :-)

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2015 8:36 AM

YankeeJim:

p.s., That Pug never ages, love it.  ;-)

I'll have to load a newer picture for you to see. Hard to believe that little pooch is turning 6 in a few weeks. We've always kept strict control on her diet so she's still only 17 lbs. and doesn't have all the extra skin around the neck. Still looks like a puppy and is very active/athletic.

The other one that we rescued will always look older and loaded with wrinkles. She's a year younger but when we got her she was grossly overweight. 25 lbs. We have her down to 20 but she'll always have all that extra skin.

Are you down to one now or 2? Seems I saw somewhere that one of yours passed away.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2015 10:03 AM

YankeeJim:

I'd be happy with a dot that moves on the X plane as well as the Y.  :-)

Put like that it is hard to understand why it cannot be implemented without delay.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2015 10:24 AM

srellim234:
    Are you down to one now or 2? Seems I saw somewhere that one of yours passed away.

Ya, we lost one rather suddenly without warning. Something wrong in the brain. Worst week I ever spent after Emily died. :-(

Didn't take long to find Emma in a Quaker settlement downstate and now Sable and her own the place, including the couch I'm getting squeezed off of. (Note the nice empty dog bed on the floor.)  :-D

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2015 11:08 AM

Hard to believe it's almost 5 for me (newbie). We sure have lost some classics from this site. SM, Lizzie, the list goes on. My hat is off to the long timers who have stayed true in any capacity. The ups and downs have been more than the smooth road, but we continue.

Rich

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2015 11:08 AM

Sorry to hear about Emily.

Nice to see Emma and Sable are putting you in your proper place

• PAGES
RSS