Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Creation of practice area

Thu, Feb 17 2011 3:36 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 7:00 AM

Practice area? There are 4 full courses, they ARE your best practice area. Just my 2 cents. JB

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2011 12:34 PM

Even Full Courses have practice greens, bunkers and driving ranges. Very nice to have for practice and/or warm-ups before a game. Nothing wrong with the idea at all.

• Royboy1946
    1,847 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 10:05 AM

Danke UGGGGJMM

sie können zuhören einen Tag. Danke Roy

• Royboy1946
    1,847 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 10:15 AM

get a life JB.

you want a new Wood, Driver 3W ......

you either rent it or buy. not likely to suit. Waste of dosh.

fancy loaning a club, a couple of hours, then decide. can you do that now. No

constant striking, in different conditions, selectable, of cause, is the only way to find out if it is suited to you

hope you change your views.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 3:18 PM

But if I'm not mistaken, even WGT mentioned a driving range as a "roadmap" feature? It wouldn't have to be separate for every course. Could be adjoined to the pro shop, and you could try out clubs and balls for free - on the practice tee only, and, as at most clubs, a practice green and chipping green. Should ultimately improve sales of virtual clubs.

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 3:36 PM

zagraniczniak:

But if I'm not mistaken, even WGT mentioned a driving range as a "roadmap" feature? It wouldn't have to be separate for every course. Could be adjoined to the pro shop, and you could try out clubs and balls for free - on the practice tee only, and, as at most clubs, a practice green and chipping green. Should ultimately improve sales of virtual clubs.

I'm with you Zag---sounds like a great suggestion.

• PAGES
RSS