Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Disconnections

Fri, Jun 26 2015 11:11 AM (4 replies)
  • fxtrader1957
    4 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2015 10:38 AM

Hi, this is a great game but everyone gets sick of all the selfish idiots that just disconnect leaving the the other players to have to wait for 2 minutes before the game restarts  instead of forfeiting properly, yes there maybe the 1 in a 100 players who actually really did lose connection but i think we all know that the vast majority do it on purpose.

Well to solve this problem i propose an idea to you WGT why not have the player that does not forfeit correctly lose the ball he was playing with, that way it would soon get cut out of the game and for anyone who still does it the other players will feel better in the knowledge that the idiot has lost a ball, and you WGT will make more money, but if it does cure the problem then you WGT are no worse off and all your loyal customers that play the game properly will be happier not having to wait around. 

I hope you take this seriously WGT and impliment my suggestion.

Thank you.

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2015 9:47 PM

So, if someone loses power or their ISP goes down, they should lose a ball? Play with people you know won't quit (on purpose) like fellow CC members. Not every disconnect is the player doing intentionally. I just played a Par 3 CC tourney for some quick XP's and got disconnected 5 times in 9 holes. My power didn't go out, nor did my internet. Any other site I went to worked fine, just WGT had some server issue or something.

I think WGT should penalize people who want to penalize people by penalizing them with a penalty.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 5:29 AM

Hey jay, that sounds pretty penal to me.

• fxtrader1957
    4 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 10:44 AM

maybe your one of guys that does it. Lol

• fxtrader1957
    4 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 11:11 AM

and im not talking about tourneys, there played on your own, duh!

RSS