Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Oakmont

Sat, Jan 1 2011 9:47 AM (2 replies)
  • puttersman
    240 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2010 5:34 AM

Could someone please explain to me why Oakmont is not available to play as stroke play event in the Club tournaments. I am getting bored playing the same 3 courses all the time. The course is there, so why can't we play it. Also the 9 hole closest to the pin challenge courses. Why are they not available as stroke play courses, Not only as Club events but as regular games as well. When you play as often as I do It get monotonous, just playing the same ones over and over again.  

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2010 6:23 AM

Be patient my friend, Oakmont should be fully operational soon.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sat, Jan 1 2011 9:47 AM

puttersman:

Could someone please explain to me why Oakmont is not available to play as stroke play event in the Club tournaments. I am getting bored playing the same 3 courses all the time. The course is there, so why can't we play it.

I completely agree with this bit. WGT's excuse for not having so many clubs is the 20,000,000,000 camera angles, but for Oakmont the angles are there!

puttersman:

Also the 9 hole closest to the pin challenge courses. Why are they not available as stroke play courses, Not only as Club events but as regular games as well. 

Again, the 20,000,000,000 camera angles.

puttersman:

When you play as often as I do It get monotonous, just playing the same ones over and over again.  

Knowing everything about some holes can be quite handy, like knowing the hills around the hole. I'm just trying to perfect Oakmont right now...

Doodles

RSS