Forums

Help › Forums

Re: ROBBERS

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 13 2015 4:05 PM (6 replies)
  • sgd180
    52 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2015 2:25 PM

WGT  have taken  callaway n taylormade balls out of my bag...Wont replace them or refund my credits  so im out of pocket

• ScottHope
    10,353 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2015 3:55 PM
    There's a few bugs in the balls dept., best to check your equipment before you enter a game. I have had balls added to my inventory during a game, and then removed afterwards, so if I check them during the game and then again when the match is over, but not before the game, I would think that they'd been nicked, whereas the truth is that I never had them in the first place.

I'm not saying this has happened in your case, but WGT ain't in perfect health at the mo'.
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 10:51 AM

Try logging out and logging back in.  It has fixed it for me a few times now.  

• sgd180
    52 Posts
    Sat, Jul 11 2015 2:59 PM

done that a number of times ...nothing

• WGTShamWow
    921 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 5:29 PM

sgd180:

done that a number of times ...nothing

Hi sgd180,

Typically this is something you would want to email our customer service team about but I did have a quick look at your account and I show that you do have both Taylor Made and quite a few sleeves of Callaway balls in your equipment. Please double check your equipment and make sure that you are scrolling to the left and right when looking for the correct ball. If the currently equipped ball is right next to the Pro Shop icon in your equipment it will only show two ball types unless you click the left arrow. 

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• sgd180
    52 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2015 3:44 AM

OK NOT SHOWING IT WHEN I GO TO SWAP BALLS ONLY SHOWING VOLVIK BALLS

• thestevster
    546 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2015 4:05 PM

they aint satisfied taking taking balls at the end of there life... wgt taking them out of your bags now sneaky buggers lol

RSS