Forums

Help › Forums

Re: A P A B Club invite

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 10 2015 8:59 AM (1 replies)
  • Beast1150
    197 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 8:25 AM

I received an invite from vnsn of A P A B country club even though I already belong to a Country club and am very happy there.  

The problem with this deceitful tactic is that every time I try to decline the invite, I get booted from WTG and have to sign in again, and the invite stays lite and active.

Is there a special way to get this invite dropped so it doesn't continue to show up on my invites and thus miss game invites.  I have contacted both the owner of the despicable club and the director that sent the invite and neither seems willing to delete the invite.

Please do something about these clubs inviting members of other clubs and thus tying up there invite window.

My personal suggestion is to drop them and there club from WGT, however, I understand that wont happen as that would be a loss of revenue for WGT.

Thank You for the help

Beast

• EasyEdward
    13,507 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 8:59 AM

Unfortunately Beast, WGT's only solution is that you accept the invite from the offending CC and then leave the offending CC immediately then rejoin your old CC.

Details can be found in THIS THREAD look for the post from WGTChampion on page 2...

RSS