Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The Person

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 4 2011 8:24 AM (5 replies)
  • AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 7:58 AM

The Person played against me in an MPC.  The Person has played with me several times before.  The Person played a good game taking our match to an AS after 9 Holes.  The Person choked on the 2nd Hole of Sudden Death.  The Person became unsportsmanlike.  The Person said the following in the chatroom window as the game concluded.  The Person has violated WGT Terms of Service with abusive language.  I shall not play The Person again.

------please email this to support

removed by wgticon-----

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 8:09 AM

AtlantaCoaster:

The Person played against me in an MPC.  The Person has played with me several times before.  The Person played a good game taking our match to an AS after 9 Holes.  The Person choked on the 2nd Hole of Sudden Death.  The Person became unsportsmanlike.  The Person said the following in the chatroom window as the game concluded.  The Person has violated WGT Terms of Service with abusive language.  I shall not play The Person again.

LOL you guys played in silence for the whole of the match...

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 8:09 AM

you have also violated WGT Terms of Service.  Send an e-mail to 

members@worldgolftour.com.

Cheers,

b0gey

• AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 8:13 AM

mohuyu:

LOL you guys played in silence for the whole of the match...

The Person spoke minimally - but until this departure message gave no reason for Me to suspect he was secretly boiling with rage at the prospect of losing.

• AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 8:16 AM

b0geybuster:

you have also violated WGT Terms of Service.  

This type of posting is a rarity for Me. 

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 8:24 AM

Apparently "The Person" does not even believe what he's written on his own profile: "The greatest efforts are not concerned with results."

RSS