Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Bad Losers

Thu, Aug 20 2015 4:39 PM (6 replies)
  • dorsetmle
    3 Posts
    Sun, Aug 9 2015 4:35 PM

Cannot understand why players sign up to play then sign off once you go ahead...and I am not talking about connection (which we all experience and cannot be helped)  problems its totally obvious they have disconnected.....After all its not the Masters \or The Ryder Cup its only a game to be enjoyed winning or losing......HONESTLY PEOPLE DOES IT REALLY MATTER THAT MUCH IN YOUR LIFE IF YOU LOSE OCCASIONALLY MMMMMM

Very Very SAD...

Sorry but had t have my rant thanx all for any comment ...........

• harryskunk
    1,631 Posts
    Sun, Aug 9 2015 6:02 PM

some fools think its real life lol

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sun, Aug 9 2015 6:04 PM

I'm so used to it that I'm numb.  Had a guy earlier like that.  He was 1 up after 3 when I decided to start trying.  Suddenly he was "tired" after hole 5 and wanted to drop.  Coincidentally, I had to start putting all my 1.7 foot birdie putts.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Aug 9 2015 6:19 PM

Not the same stock playing as in the beginning. Now WGT has serious gamers who cheat like hell (yes I said Cheat). The game has lost it's integrity and thus I don't play anymore. I'll still check in to cause a little ripple here and there. Hope I haven't broke any rules with this comment. It is totally honest which is not always appreciated on here.

• bassmaster60
    126 Posts
    Sun, Aug 9 2015 6:35 PM

i knew a guy that quit and fucked his country club mike

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sun, Aug 9 2015 7:27 PM

bassmaster60:

i knew a guy that quit and fucked his country club mike

Next time I transfer jobs and move several states away, I'll ask them to cater to my online golf schedule.

• rockabilly65
    7 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2015 4:39 PM

Hi, how to cheat?

I´m a good loser.

Using LOL but read a post about that`s out... but lol again...

Steve,

playing against all.

RSS