Help › Forums

Re: Cross Platform play

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 14 2017 2:13 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Mon, Mar 13 2017 11:32 AM

Bignox.com.This app is for your Windows PC and works great so you can ply against those playing with mobile devices on your PC.

Beware, you will find that the game is much easier and wont be happy knowing that the mobile group has a leg up on the PC crowd.Also this is free.

• Premed
    776 Posts
    Mon, Mar 13 2017 1:12 PM

Tigerpaw509:
    Bignox.com.This app is for your Windows PC and works great so you can ply against those playing with mobile devices on your PC

Might give that a try, your link isnt working, hope this does - Bignox.com

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Mon, Mar 13 2017 2:33 PM

You might want to test this first..

I just tried to run this on a WIN 10 ENT machine and it hard locks the machine... Had to kill power to reboot... Did it twice.

I'm not sure if it's the app, or just doens't like something in Win10 ENT.

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Mon, Mar 13 2017 4:13 PM

Works on my Win10 perfectly,Couldnt get it to work on my Mac.

Google search shows other PC emulators but I havent tried them

• Premed
    776 Posts
    Tue, Mar 14 2017 1:47 PM

Tigerpaw509:
    Works on my Win10 perfectly,Couldnt get it to work on my Mac.

Yeah, I tried this out and runs just fine for me on a Win 10 machine, actually i am pleased to have an emulator for other things too. However I dont like the game-play of the mobile version and why cant i bring my coins here ?

• msulaman
    452 Posts
    Tue, Mar 14 2017 2:13 PM

What needs to happen is for mobile players to be on their own servers so they don't see the desktop players and vice versa. Since the two platforms are incompatible there is no reason for players on one platform to see those on the other one. 

I understand the company's reluctance to invest the money and resources in setting all this up, but I think all users would benefit from this situation. The mobile experience is quite different from the desktop one (I have played both). I believe that if Top Golf focused on each platform separately, the mobile version would be free to expand and grow into something richer and more open that it is now. 

The desktop platform would benefit too because the network would not have to handle all the mobile gaming traffic in addition to its own communications. 

• PAGES
RSS