Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Your rich now Mr.WGT, how about---

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 14 2015 3:57 AM (4 replies)
  • TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Sun, Sep 13 2015 5:33 PM

how about a price break on the clubs and balls. How about making the balls last longer than a couple games. Whaz up with the distances on the clubs? Everything is shorter now than the stated distance.  Can we PLEASE stop tinkering with the game now? It's about as screwed up as you can make it. 

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sun, Sep 13 2015 7:43 PM

Mr.WGT has been rich for a long time now , hence his inaction to fix any of the many and varied things that are wrong with this game. Unsuspecting dupes line up by the thousands and plunk their money down daily for the promise they will never receive. It all looks good, an' sounds good when you start, an' then they start turnin' the screws by addin' more high end stuff to the pro shop, an' "updating" the game, an' doing "back end maintenance", an' the next thing ya know, you can't finish a game cuz of all the glitches & disconnects, your meter's about as stable as a schizo on bathtub meth, an' none of your math works anymore cuz they've messed with the yardages on the fairways, an' your feet on the greens.

That may very well be a run on sentence, but, when it come to describing what is wrong with this game, I think I put it mildly. When I started, this game was fun, Lord, how I'd like to see that again.

Doc :)

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Sun, Sep 13 2015 8:32 PM

drmoose:

When I started, this game was fun, Lord, how I'd like to see that again

These many balls lost - check
    These many rounds that shouldn't end so bad - check
    These many VEM shots deviated or not-so-accurate data given - check
    Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera ... Then, one day one stops caring and simply wack the balls and have pure-kid-like fun ... It's either a game or an addiction for me ? ... Well, only one knows ... I, myself no longer care as I did some time before ;)

Here ... a cigar !

Peace !  Q

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2015 3:34 AM

Q, you are 100% correct. Anyone who has been here as long as we have should adopt the company motto, "We don't give a crap so why should they?". That being said, I will now blissfully go about trying to finish a game, and enjoy your smoke, thanks.

Doc :)

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2015 3:57 AM

Cigar!

RSS