Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WTF WGT C'mon.......

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 20 2015 7:12 PM (4 replies)
  • DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2015 11:51 PM

WTF C'mon WGT this aint right,,,i always pull the pin on every approach shot but it shows up in the replay,,,,then this happens,,,you can clearly hear and see the ball go in the hole,,I've contacted customer support and hope they return my ball,,it's the least they can do,,,,.we shall see......replay.aspx?ID=69e2139c ee10 43c9 84e1 a515006e3baa

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Wed, Sep 16 2015 3:04 AM

DaveStrock:

WTF C'mon WGT this aint right,,,i always pull the pin on every approach shot but it shows up in the replay,,,,then this happens,,,you can clearly hear and see the ball go in the hole,,I've contacted customer support and hope they return my ball,,it's the least they can do,,,,.we shall see......replay.aspx?ID=69e2139c ee10 43c9 84e1 a515006e3baa

They will, it has happen before several if not many times.

Eric

• DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Wed, Sep 16 2015 4:09 PM

Kudo's to customer support,,they did the right thing,,,thank you.....

• AndreasHelke
    676 Posts
    Wed, Sep 16 2015 6:04 PM

I imagine that hopping out of the hole again can happen in real golf too if the ball does not roll before reaching the hole. I had a similar shot on WGT on Mount whistler. Fortunately no water but just a bunker to roll back to. So no hole in one but a bogey for me on that hole.

• AndreasHelke
    676 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2015 7:12 PM

I just had the 2nd direct hit of a hole in my WGT golf game career where the ball did not want to stay in there. 

This would have been an eagle. But direct hits to the hole have the annoying behavior to hop out of there again violently. 

Bethpage hole 11 - directly hitting the hole is bad

And here the end of the story. Bethpage hole 11 approach - A direct hit to the hole is very bad. The ball just hops out again. Next is an impossible put. Par could not be saved. Tapping in for bogey.

RSS