Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The Game

Thu, Nov 26 2015 11:01 PM (4 replies)
  • waynelokey
    28 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2015 12:47 PM

Well blue screens, sticking meters, getting unexpected errors and getting removed from the server. Your maint. is doing a bang up job of correcting these problems. In other words the game is going down hill.

• skydivebigun
    2 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2015 1:27 PM

After being on here five years (since Beta) and quite a bit of money... things seem to be getting worse than when we were in Beta. Commercial vids that interrupt  the loading process, loading process completes and a black screen wherein one must reboot, etc.

Just started Chambers Bay with 2 others and by the second hole, we'd had three screen stops. when it finally settled down; I was the last man standing for which I had to forfeit since I didn't want a solo game which affects not only my average, but my reputation. 

Haven't been able to start and complete a  stroke game on here in a month. WGT is forgetting who their customer base is... if no customers or a serious decline in numbers or play - to whom will you advertise and how long before these advertisers start to pull out?

Keep any changes in the sandbox until any and all issues have been resolved and it's deploy-able on a seamless format for the customers. 

I'll give it thirty more days and if we're still having these issues that interrupt our experience..... I'll have to say good-bye.

• petervcpt
    1,013 Posts
    Thu, Nov 19 2015 3:57 AM

skydivebigun:

After being on here five years (since Beta) and quite a bit of money... things seem to be getting worse than when we were in Beta. Commercial vids that interrupt  the loading process, loading process completes and a black screen wherein one must reboot, etc.

Just started Chambers Bay with 2 others and by the second hole, we'd had three screen stops. when it finally settled down; I was the last man standing for which I had to forfeit since I didn't want a solo game which affects not only my average, but my reputation. 

Haven't been able to start and complete a  stroke game on here in a month. WGT is forgetting who their customer base is... if no customers or a serious decline in numbers or play - to whom will you advertise and how long before these advertisers start to pull out?

Keep any changes in the sandbox until any and all issues have been resolved and it's deploy-able on a seamless format for the customers. 

I'll give it thirty more days and if we're still having these issues that interrupt our experience..... I'll have to say good-bye.

Seriously though, I played a stroke play game last night with 3 other random guys. One of them quit because he was upset with his shot, but us remaining three were able to complete the 9 holes with no problems.

With regards to advertisements, why not use Adblock Plus? It really works very well.

The game is sometimes weird, but hey, we're here to have fun and we chose to be here.

I'm having huge fun, and I'm even managing, with my meager ability, to advance a tier or three.

Cheers,

Peter

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Thu, Nov 19 2015 10:17 AM

Multi-player formats have become games of attrition...which ever team crashes out first loses...Playing Alternate, we made it to third hole today, before other side crashed out. Only thing worse than winning that way, is losing that way.

ct

• coreyman1221
    2 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2015 11:01 PM

I agree lots of money spent and lots of time for what seems to be people cheating somehow on this game that I've loved so much..I guess I'm getting old..just another kick in the balls from this messed up don't like to earn it society..

RSS