Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Day 1...Christmas 2015

Wed, Dec 16 2015 5:46 AM (94 replies)
  • mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 2:18 PM

didn't ask for anything that cost credits.  Just help.  Cleaning my shotgun now.  Come get some!!  You might not be in a giving mood to me, but in a VERY giving mood to you. HO,HO,. HO.

• zone5
    6 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 2:23 PM

Merry Christmas to everyone. I'd love a Taylormade Rocketballz driver, I've been trying for 6 months to save for one. I've also used credits to buy better balls in the hopes of winning a tournament and making enough to buy one. I try to contribute to my club by using passes strategically and daily to increase points. I've made a couple holes in one, have a decent short game, I'd just like to be able to reach the fairway easily on certain holes (#2 Kiawah and #16? on Merion). Thank you Santa if you can please help me out. I own a catering company, and will leave you the best milk and cookies ever! 

• Leggoman13
    8,363 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 9:40 PM

mrcaddie:
    Merry Christmas everyone, I'm mrcaddie and today myself, alcaucin and a very good friend of ours are playing Santa, so tell us....what would you like to find under your tree from the WGT pro-shop for Christmas today?

Awsome job on day ! - MrCaddie and Alcaucin

great turn out

as always you made some very happy recipients

its always awsome and heart warming to see all the work you do MrCaddie and your Friends

HAVE YOUR SELF AND ALL YOUR TEAM A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

Cheers!!!

Leggoman13

p.s. was looking for day 2 to comment, but could not find it, any reason why that is?

• FATTY501
    9,445 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 5:37 AM

Hi Santa is there a day 4 thread, have been going on and on at my lower members to post and they say there is no thread?

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 5:46 AM

One will be started fairly soon....Time difference/Santa working hours has meant a slightly later than normal start today

RSS