Forums

Help › Forums

Re: DAY 4 Christmas 2015

Fri, Dec 18 2015 5:31 AM (115 replies)
  • metsjik
    695 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 12:12 PM

As a math. teacher i think i can calculate wind ,distance,breaks etc. reasonably well,but the main problem is hitting the ball at the right time.getting frustrated at times but hanging in there and full off excitement when i hear 'ding'.So all i'm asking for is to present me a swing meter,ball,club or whatever that stops automatically at the dingmark.

Ok,if that can't be done i will settle for the NIKE Vapor Iron Set (L100+) .

M.C.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 1:06 PM

Hi MC, day 4 finished yesterday, day 5 thread on now, but that possibly nearing end so maybe best to repost tomorrow when day 6 starts

Bubbs

• Neonj
    8 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 1:47 PM

Hoping Santa has me on the good list and leaves me a Big Bertha driver!

• MustardTiger0
    17 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 5:36 PM

Hello Francois and Thomas,

Its great to see people in the WGT community doing these kinds of things. I just started this game in september of this year and have been loving every minute of it. I managed to attain the rank of master and also get invited to the WGT nation (at level 58) as well as been invited to a group the does great evey run.

For Christmas i'd love a new fairway wood preferably a 3 wood, the one that's most beneficial to me seems to be the Callaway x2 Hot 3 Wood-forgive me if this is to much to ask as I don't know Santa's budget but anything thats better than the current 3 wood i have would be greatly appreciated. 

Will definitely pay it back one day.

Thanks all 

And merry Christmas to all and to all a good night... 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 7:02 PM

So sorry  our Bags are empty  ,,,,,             But  try again  tomorrow on the thread  Day  6   , and so on   Day 7 ......     You never Know   :)                  Some Santa to come may see this post  ... GL    and Merry Christmas  ....all    ......

• XxLadyHawkxX
    501 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2015 5:31 AM

Well its that time again and last year i asked for something but a friend saw me ask and sent it to me so there was no need for santa to help me. This year i really would love the odyssey versa black putter Level 96. Just realised i sent this to the wrong place  think i have the right place now and merry christmas to you all.

Jackie. aka XxLadyHawkxX

RSS