Forums

Help › Forums

Re: To The WGTAdmin Team

Thu, Jan 7 2016 4:58 PM (3 replies)
  • Eddy0101
    401 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 1:45 AM

First I would like to say thank you to all the Santa's and Mr Caddie  for the 12 days of Christmas, What a wonderful event and I hope all those asking find something in there stocking.

I would like to wish all the Members of the WGT community   Happy holiday's, and A very Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year. My we find a way to have PEACE THRU OUT THE WORLD.

My Christmas wish is can WGT lower the level of the iron sets by 5 levels like they did the putters awhile ago. That is my wish for all the members of  WGT community.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Eddy0101

• SleemanMan
    1,125 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 9:29 AM

i have a request of my own for WGT. I hope someone from WGT will read this.

someone in my club has helped me with computer problems spending time on Sunday to help me be able to get back on here as i couldn't anymore. That very nice person does a lot for the club and for members. Told him i wanted to gift him whatever golf balls he uses BUT he said it wasn't possible cause he uses Callaways level 45 for Legends+ and this ball can't be gifted.

This player and member is deserving. Before coming here, i asked another member if there was a way for me to gift him and he answered «He plays those balls on purpose - that way no one can pay him back. He is just that kind of guy.»

his username is nopro17. Hope he won't mind me writing all this.

So i ask WGT to allow me to be able to gift him some of this kind of golf ball please

Thank you.

• Eddy0101
    401 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2016 8:42 PM

just waiting for a answer to my question from a WGTADMIN, thank you

Eddy0101:
     My Christmas wish is can WGT lower the level of the iron sets by 5 levels like they did the putters awhile ago. That is my wish for all the members of  WGT community.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2016 4:58 PM

Sorry Eddy, I missed your message when you originally posted. Unfortunately we have no plans at this time to lower the level requirements on any equipment. 

_CHAMPION

RSS