Forums

Help › Forums

Dear WGT Santa, my Poem - 12 Days of Christmas

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 22 2015 5:42 AM (0 replies)
  • KBishop5
    922 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 5:42 AM

On  the First day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, a game that I can play with just me!

On  the Second day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, a bag of clubs that would just confuse me!

On  the Third day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, a frustrating and ever-ending journey!!

On  the Fourth day  of Christmas, WGT gave to me, a pitch close to the hole that excited my inter-most  fun for Meee!

Now Hooked -- On  the Fifth day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, a tour of the Best of Par 5, and the best in my game ......  Five BIRD-EEEE'ssss

On  the Sixth day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, a look at the Brandon Par Three  Course, and ..........SIX BOG----GIES!!!!  and a look at Ki-A-WAAAA, a course that was meant for me and the back is Eaazzzyyyyy!

On  the Seventh Day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, a way to get CREDITS and do a Survey.....

On  the Eighth day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, a "replay" of a shot that did not go in....poor, poor me!  

The player that I was playing in match play ....he laughed a lot at me and I was thinking of leaving WG ..... TEEEeeeeeeeee!  But that is not me!

On the Ninth day of Christmas I joined a Country Club and found out PINHUNTERS will help MEEeeeee!!

On the Tenth day o  Christmas, WGT gave to me, a club that really care, set up challenging tournament and at the end of the day, really helped me! 

On the Eleventh day of Christmas my Leader said to me, work with me, we'll get you to legend, forget about the Boogeys and rest will be history!  

On the Twelfth day of Christmas WGT gave to me, a great place to relive stress and partake in great comoraide! 

On the morning of Christmas I hope that WGT would Gift to me a 

Cleveland 588 60 Degree 80 yrd wedge RTX 2.0   !!!

Kevin

RSS