Re: Earn Credits Carousel

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 24 2016 2:04 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Robert1893
    7,711 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2016 9:52 AM

happyhacker57:
    All you dudes out there with loads of dough, stop shelling out cash for balls and equipment for a few weeks, and play with wgt freebie balls or whatever you have in your inventory. Eventually wgt will see they are not having any cash come their way, and will do something so us poor people can again waste half  our lives earning credits.

Classic collective action problem. While your solution might work, you'll never get enough people to buy into the concept/approach.  

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2016 12:19 PM

A few weeks back, it stopped working for me, or it would only do one or two vids. I tried several browsers, and then tried (as much as I hated to) Edge and it the carousel works fine on that browser. Make sure "enable flash player" is checked, and "don't block cookies" is selected under advanced settings, though.

• Johnnie1221
    28 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2016 2:04 PM

Just went to earn credits. Log onto 12 or 13. Got  4 different ( thank you for your time) Total credits 20. Time wasted 45 min.  Is this great or what.

• blindpugh
    433 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2016 3:04 PM

jeepie411:

If you have Adblock it must be turned off on the carousel page. May not be your problem 

I had problems for months with carousel and had ad block turned off ,but I do agree now that usa players are having problems WGT couldn't reply quick enough.

• PAGES
RSS