Help › Forums

Earn Credits Carousel

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 24 2016 2:04 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WVHacker
    427 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2016 11:24 AM

The videos no longer appear when I click for the ads in the carousel. Is there a glitch in the system? It helps to get the free credits. Some of us can't afford to pay a lot to play.

Brooks aka wvhacker

• FATTY501
    9,445 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2016 2:18 PM

not working for me either 

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2016 2:21 PM

Might be a long year for all of us.  Good luck!

• happyhacker57
    217 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2016 2:15 AM

mathia14:

Might be a long year for all of us.  Good luck!

Might be long for some, and might be short for others. May go xbox, tiger woods, and say to hell with wgt. I have not been able to ears credits for over  a month, lucky if I can get ten a day.

"Complete offers has not worked in well over a month"

"Take Surveys"  who the hell qualifies for anything?  Spend ten or fifteen minutes answering questions only to find you dont qualify for anything.

"Complete offers and earn credits"   Use to be able to waste an hour a day, and get 100 credits, now , cant get 10 credits a day ?

"Watch VIdeos"  yeah, right, what videos ? Can get nothing at carousel.

Yeah, Yeah, slow this time of year every year, I know.

Ok wise guys, I am ready to hear responses, fire away!!

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2016 10:25 AM

I did build up a few extra credits when they had some glitches that helped because I knew the day would come when the glitches went the other way.  But am learning to play with all those free balls that WGT has given out for various holidays. I do look forward to their "tough it out" tournaments that require the use of starter clubs and plain balls so I know that no one in the event is any better equipped than I am.  This is the new WGT, life without credits.

• Robert1893
    7,711 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2016 10:44 AM

A couple of days ago, it stopped working for me as well. 

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2016 11:24 AM

We are contacting Livegamer to see if we can figure out what is going on.

- WGTdbloshoe

• Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2016 12:39 PM

WGTdbloshoe:
    We are contacting Livegamer

This thread http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/336922.aspx?PageIndex=1 reporting problems with the carousel was started back in Sept. 2015 and reached 14 pages without 1 single response from anyone at WGT.

However, now that it is an issue for USA based members WGT are all over it offering help. Why not just change the name of the site to USAGT and be done with it.

• happyhacker57
    217 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2016 6:05 AM

Stobsbee:
    However, now that it is an issue for USA based members WGT are all over it offering help. Why not just change the name of the site to USAGT and be done with it.

Well Stobsbee, two and a half weeks have passed, and wgt has done nothing, like usual, at least here it the good ole US of A. Can you come up with a better idea ??

How about this one :

All you dudes out there with loads of dough, stop shelling out cash for balls and equipment for a few weeks, and play with wgt freebie balls or whatever you have in your inventory. Eventually wgt will see they are not having any cash come their way, and will do something so us poor people can again waste half  our lives earning credits. As they must get something out of us poor people clicking on their offers, gotta be something in it for them.  

My two cents,,,,,

Fire away !!

• jeepie411
    3,197 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2016 8:57 AM

If you have Adblock it must be turned off on the carousel page. May not be your problem 

• PAGES
RSS