Help › Forums

Re: Pretty Bad...

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 29 2016 8:57 AM (4 replies)
  • Kobodaishi
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2016 11:48 AM

-My last two rounds (blitz play)?

-The first?  I hit an ace..  The game hung on me and I didn't get a lick of credit for it.

-The following round?  I hit the stick on the 8th..  The game hung yet again..  Coincidence?  I think not. I got nothing outta it...

-Folks, it's a really fun game to play most of the time, but don't expect fairness- there's some pretty dirty pool going on at times.

-Have fun, but also be forewarned... 

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2016 8:42 PM

It's probably your computer set up or your internet. Honest.

• hakman123
    2,119 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2016 9:25 PM

You probably didn't get an Ace or hit the flagstick -- it was actually just a glitch that the screen showed you that!

• Kobodaishi
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jan 29 2016 8:57 AM

-That occurred to me, but everything was proper until it happened..

-THEN the game hung on me.

-That same script was replayed in the next game immediately after when I hit the stick- it hung on me, the screen went black, and I couldn't get back in- I had to refresh & lose the game.  Everything was fine until that point.

-I did in fact hit both- I saw it on the screen, the game celebrated (some) after the fact (for example over 100,000 points for the ace & 35,000 for the stick). It was definitely there- it was just crashed on me.

-I don't feel so bad for the other players in the blitz games- they would've of course lost after falling so far behind following those holes- but some recognition/reward  might be good..

RSS