Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Clicking the..x..Icon?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 2 2016 3:28 PM (2 replies)
  • theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2016 10:19 PM

This logo in my view should only be clicked if there is a game error or a slow load that lasts for a bit..once clicked you will right away go to the reconnect screen,and I think everyone knows that part by now,but a lot do this with no intention to reconnect to the round and they basically have quit..making everyone in the round wait for them to return when most know they will not even bother..If you are going to click the X logo..always try and reconnect back up..if you are not planning on returning to the round.

At least be considerate to the others and wait till your next shot/turn where you can then go through the menu and forfeit the round..that way no one waits on the quitter..and the game just continues on as normal and the quitter is no longer playing..it is so frustrating when a player has a bad shot or something and is so ticked off, they want out of the round as fast as they can..so to them the  X is the fastest way..and way to many players do this,and I think many players get very annoyed..I know I do.

• ScottHope
    10,352 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2016 1:00 AM

• theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2016 3:28 PM

Agreed..I then wish more players would click the menu and see the options that are there in any round they are in,that option is there always..that forfeit option then quits the game for that player and no one has to wait for that quitter to return,but once that shot the eventual quitter has been taken he or she then has to wait till their next shot to forfeit the round if they want out ..I also think that even though some or many know of this feature..they click the ..X icon.. anyways..just to be low lives about it,because they were mad at a shot they made and want out of the round as quick as they can.

RSS